We would like to adapt our page to your needs, so we gather automatic information so that we can see what features help and which features hinder your search for rhymes.
0. ContentsUnfortunately, there may be curses, scandalous, sexist and even racist expressions in search results. These terms do not reflect our opinion, but are the result of a large collection of data, and probably appear in several songs. We hope you will not be very distracted by these occasional strange results. However, if you find offending words, please let us know. Sometimes foreign words may appear among the search results, this is due to "noise" in the data we collect, that we are yet to clean.
1. When do we collect information?
We automatically collect information about what you are searching, how fast the page loads, which features, operating systems, browsers and locations are popular. Additionally, at the time of Facebook login, we may ask for your name and email address.
2. How do we use the information we collect?
We use the data we collect
- to deliver you a better user experience,
- to see if we have an error,
- to improve the quality of service.
3. Online payment privacy
We are the sole owner of the information collected on our site. We will not disclose your personal information to any other company without your permission.
4. How do we handle your information?
We will not disclose your information for your identification, unless we are required to do so by the authority.
The authority may ask us to share information in order to prevent illegal activity, presumed fraud or a situation that could endanger anyone's physical integrity, or otherwise legally-determined.
5. Protection of information
During the development and editing of the website we pay attention to use secure, constantly upgraded, modern systems with secure passwords. And we are using programming methods that minimize the chance that malicious programs would get into our system and steal your data.
Are you using cookies?
Yes. Cookies are the simplest technique to access the collection of statistical information needed to develop this website (eg. google analytics).
If you wish your data to be deleted, please contact us on Facebook and we'll manually remove your data.